sharing the costs of sports activities
Senior QA Engineer (remote)
InfiniteDATA Services Sp. z o.o.
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 3 days ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Technologies we use
Basis Programming Languages
About the project
InfiniteDATA is a software company based in Warsaw, operating from Warsaw, Vienna, Helsinki, Singapore, and Manila. Producer of the globally recognized enterprise automation platform AutomateNOW!. Modern architecture, scalability, automation capabilities, and ease of use help customers democratize automation in their organizations.
We are also the team of the best subject-matter experts in the areas of Data warehouse and BI (Data lakes, Teradata, Snowflake, Data Vault, etc.). If you want to gain work experience with Snowflake, we will give you that opportunity! Projects based on different database technologies, access to the newest IT solutions, support of experienced team of experts and uncommon technical challenges give our consultants a unique opportunity to grow and develop.
InfiniteDATA Services focus on Business Intelligence, IT Outsourcing, Managed Services, Big Data and Workload Automation providing unique capabilities by synergy with InfiniteDATA software.
Currently we are looking for Senior QA Engineers and Testers to join our teams. We have a couple of projects for you to choose from. Depending on your experience and competences, we can offer you projects in various industries and using various tools.
Most importantly, we are looking for people who will permanently join our organization! Development is the most important for us! Even if you do not meet all the requirements, we will consider your candidacy in upcoming projects.
• Being an essential member of our software delivery team.
• Monitor and support less experienced team members.
• In some projects you will take ownership of our testing infrastructure, tools, and processes.
• Manual and automated testing.
• Test planning and management software.
• Test preparation, test execution and test logging.
• Create test plans and test cases for system and integration testing.
• Validation of new modules, systems and new software versions according to specifications.
• Ensure the complete control and traceability of test results.
• Establish goals and objectives for appropriate testing cycles.
• Define and maintain test standards and quality assurance tasks.
• Maintain test standards and quality assurance tasks.
• Participate in the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies and automated testing tools.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in software testing.
• Strong end-2-end testing experience.
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Knowledge of tools: HP ALM, JIRA.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Very good English.
• Proactive attitude.
• Organized, disciplined and methodical approach to testing.
• Keen to learn how to use new tools and software.
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Strong team spirit, pro-active with tasks.
We will apreciate if you have a knowledge of:
API tools: Postman, SaopUI
Database and data warehouse
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- at the client's site
- you focus on a single project at a time
- you can change the project
- you have influence on the choice of tools and technologies
- you have influence on the technological solutions applied
Development opportunities we offer
substantive support from technological leaders
support of IT events
technical knowledge exchange within the company
What we offer
• Working with a permanent team of experts.
• Many international projects.
• Grounded relationship with the clients and good working atmosphere (we are not a corporation but we work for big, international clients).
• Real career development opportunities (each person joining infiniteDATA will get the opportunity to develop and built a career plan for the next years).
• 100% remote work or hybrid model (you decide).
• Medical care (costs covered by employer).
• Sport card (Multisport).
• Training and certification budget.
• Architect’s care.
• Developed methodology for delivering projects.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
Short call with HR Department