private medical care
Senior QA Engineer
- Emilii Plater 53, Śródmieście, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
About the project
Do you want to work in a development environment, where sparring with others, growth and cross-disciplinary learning is important? Then we might have the right place for you!
We are looking for a senior/mid QA engineer ready to share and grow
The position is located in Warsaw, in the Advisory Journeys department and in particular in Mortgage 3 team.
You will join the Advisory Journeys department and the Mortgage value stream where we work on delivering state of the art solutions for the customers in Denmark. Our main task is to work on a big project in the Mortgage area, where we build a solution for about 20 different banks in Denmark. The project is interesting and challenging because it involves many different components and technologies. It is a scaled project, with 4 teams in BEC and about 9 teams in Nykredit working on it. Together with the other Mortgage teams we are on a journey to improve the QA processes and introduce test automation on broader scale. As the senior/mid QA engineer you will have a chance to lead the implementation of the test strategy in your team. You will have a chance to work with different types of tests (E2E, component, system, smoke), testing different types of applications (frontend, API), and using different technologies (REST APIs, Angular, BDD, Cucumber, Playwright, Sonarqube, Postman, and other).
Primary task and responsibilities
As QA engineer you will work closely with people in your team, as well as people outside of your team. You will be working with developers, architects, BAs, testers, PO and QAs in other teams. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Guide the team and lead the implementation of BEC test strategy and system test strategy
• Design, document and implement test cases
• Lead the test automation in the team
• Support the manual test and user tests
• Work with other QAs, developers, Scrum Master, Product Owner and other people involved
• Stay up to date with new technology and teach other team members how to incorporate new trends
• Generate ideas with other team members and offer insightful solutions
• Meet tight deadlines with a cool head
• Attend meetings with team stakeholders
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at Master’s level within IT or mathematics and 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Broad QA knowledge and experience
• Mentorship abilities. Be able to sit with our junior automation QAs or manual QAs (who want to be onboarded) for hours in pair programming sessions.
• High level of proficiency in any of the modern UI testing tools: Cypress, Playwright, Selenium or similar tools
• High level of programming proficiency in API testing concept. Postman, Newman, RestAssured are preferred but not restricted to.
• Knowledge of different parts of the software development process and technologies
• Knowledge of front-end technologies (Angular) and backend technologies (Java, REST APIs, Microservices)
• GIT proficiency
• Experience in working in an Agile setup (SAFe, Scrum)
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Be a good team player
• Be proactive, confident, and open minded
Knowledge of other QA techniques: unit testing, code reviews, clean code etc.
Knowledge of BPMN tools like Camunda
Knowledge and experience in Banking and Mortgage
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
This is how we work on a project
Development opportunities we offer
conferences in Poland
What we offer
Straightforward Scandinavian working culture, with helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy colleagues and frequent social events.
Professional development: We learn and grow together, collaborating and exchanging feedback with colleagues, providing free access to virtual training, and investing in training, seminars and conferences as needed to succeed.
Flexible working hours (core time between 9:00 and 15:00) and hybrid value-driven approach to remote work.
Salary dialogue every year and personalized development path.
Private health insurance via Luxmed, and wellbeing and mental health support through Wellbee.
BEC’s office in Warsaw city center has a fantastic view, rooftop terrace, concierge service, gym, game rooms, and bicycle parking.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Patrycja Krzykała, who is responsible for the recruitment process. We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1,400+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.