- Fabryczna 17, 90-344 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with stakeholders
- Maintains quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Verifies results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization needs, evaluating trends and anticipating resources for project delivery
- Project documentation management
- Helps recruiting and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science or equivalent
- Technical experience in enterprise products
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems (at least at user level)
- Knowledge about data center level backup technologies is of great advantage
- Experience in networking and storage area is an asset
- Good knowledge of, at least, one scripting language (Bash /Python) is an asset
- Knowledge in the area of project management methodologies and processes
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good English language skills
- Flexibility in performing tasks
- At least 5 years of commercial experience
Contact us!To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV in English.
GDC: + 48 42 271 30 01
EMEIA: + 48 514 861 909
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.