Senior Quality Excellence Engineer
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
Senior Quality Excellence Engineer
The Senior Quality Excellence Engineer will define the strategy & drive the quality improvement projects portfolio globally.
What will your responsibilities include:
- Accountable for Quality Improvement projects implementation:
- Identifying knowledge gaps in existing products
- translating identified knowledge gaps into a recommended activities portfolio to improve product quality;
- Driving strategy to ensure knowledge gaps closure through continuous improvement approach/mindset
- Partnering with Subsystems SMEs, Sourcing Experts, Marketing & Manufacturing teams to ensure:
- Completion of global initiatives to meet quality targets;
- the final manufactured product stays within performance, reliability, safety & compliance guardrails.
- Ensuring technical design reviews occur at the specified time, with the right approvers (e.g. System Architect, Subsystem SMEs, V&V Strategist) and documentation to assess both project risk and maturity level.
- Degree in Engineering
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- 5-10 years Engineering & Technical experience
- Proven development and execution experience
- Project management
- System design / integration
- Proficiency in FMEA, PFMEA and Opex tools (6sigma - Black Belt certified)
- Manufacturing process technology knowledge and critical parameters management
- Good Communication skills to different audiences (Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing & Sourcing)
- Exceptional system thinker
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence others
What we offer:
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- International working environment in the dynamic company
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development
- Trainings and development possibilities
- Participating in international projects
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Private medical coverage, Sports card, Life insurance
- Well-equipped Social Fund (vouchers for Christmas, co-financing holidays, allowances)
Please upload your CV in English
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com