- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
As a senior team member of the Record To Report structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from scratch by taking part in transitions in various European countries and not only.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, Consolidation & Reporting, people management).
- Being responsible for IFRS specific accounting:
- fixed assets,
- Translating IFRS to Local GAAP.
- Taking part in a transition process.
- Being a key expert for the region and part of the global IFRS expert network (e.g. training /SOP/policy/communications/improvements).
- Month-end closing activities (analyzing balance sheet, profit & loss, reconciliations).
- Reviewing and potentially adjusting reports (A-Forms) in HFM.
- Providing support specific to external and internal audits.
- Recommending and implementing process improvements ideas.
- Contributing to projects that require IFRS expertise and have an impact on accounting (e.g. SAP rollout, integration of legal entities).
- Providing support to other team members in a day to day processes.
- More that 3 years of experience in General Ledger,
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or similar field,
- Experience in an SSC/BPO,
- Fluency in English and Greek, both verbal and written,
- Practical knowledge of SAP would be an asset,
- Advanced Excel skills (Power Query would be a big asset),
- Ability to plan, coordinate and assign IFRS work to analysts.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance