Senior Record to Report Analyst
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Together with our client, we are looking for a candidate with experience in financial reporting for the position of Senior Record to Report Analyst.
Senior Record to Report AnalystNumer ref.: /129/11/2021/AT/99520
- have full responsibility of the books of assigned Herbalife entities,
- prepare and post journal vouchers,
- prepare cost allocation,
- BS accounts reconciliation,
- alculate taxes (VAT),
- prepare Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow),
- US GAAP and statutory adjustments,
- regularly analyses of the variances,
- cooperate with other business groups as well as third parties (tax advisors, auditors, tax authorities, Country Directors),
- additional tasks on request (ad hoc request from Supervisor & Manager),
- be responsible for internal projects.
- liaise closely with local and regional finance team on all country financial issues,
- timely and properly escalating of all issues to the management and internal customers,
- support the manager in preparation and running the periodic review meetings with stakeholders from respective countries and businesses,
- identify and flag the recurring performance problems and initiate improvement activities,
- inventory-related bookings (where assigned).
what we expect
- higher education in Accounting or Finance,
- professional (or near) qualification,
- experienced within Finance / Accounting in an International / Multi-national company, US parent advantageous (at least 3 years),
- experienced with Shared Services or Outsourcing Centre environment, people and change management as well as working in a multicultural, international environment, understanding of relevant regional accounting practices and the regulatory environment,
- good all-round knowledge of local corporate and income taxes, local GAAP and US GAAP,
- MS Office knowledge,
- Oracle (or the other ERP system) knowledge (at least 3 years),
- experience of Excel to an advanced level,
- very good command of English (fluent level),
- ability to communicate in a professional way with upper management, other departmental teams, and finance professionals at all levels, both internally and externally,
- experience with process improvements and accounts supervisory.
what we offer
- personal development opportunities and access to online training,
- International environment,
- attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Company products and game corner,
- flexible working hours,
- chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47