Senior Recruiter (English Speaker)
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Great people make great companies. By helping our customers find untapped talent, we help them grow. There is also the satisfaction of helping people find new and more promising careers. If these things strike a chord with you, then you might be the sort of person Pontoon is looking for.
At Pontoon our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find top talent to join our organization. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices.
If this sounds like you and you're ready to support a fast-paced customer in a metric driven environment, then we'd love to hear from you today!
What does a day in the life of a Pontoon Senior Recruiter look like?
- Identifying, engaging, and recruiting qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline
- Analyzing client requirements and qualifying candidates through telephone and/or face-to-face interviews
- Selecting candidates and presenting them to the client
- Cultivating relationships with stakeholders and human resource business partners to deliver excellent customer service
- Entering and tracking candidate data into electronic systems and running standard reports
- Maintaining effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments
- Resolving issues, answering inquiries, and identifying areas of optimization
At Pontoon we are customer obsessed. We partner with some of the largest companies in the world to transform their talent strategies. We are game changers who don’t believe in standing still. If you are looking to make an impact and to learn and develop, then Pontoon is the place for you to thrive.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.