sharing the costs of sports activities
Senior Recruiter (in SSC)
Parker Hannifin ESSC Sp. z o.o.
- Stanisława Dubois 41, Śródmieście, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 13 days ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Human Resources department acts in the area of employee relations, engagement, development, compensation and benefits, recruitment, safety and organizational development.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for delivering end to end sourcing strategies for roles in Shared Service Canter. You will design and execute sourcing plans, assess candidates, build pipelines and coordinate a recruitment process. You will be responsible for providing guidance to hiring managers and act as a recruitment subject matter expert.
More specifically but not limited to, you will be:
• Managing and driving full-cycle recruitment process in SSC (mainly accounting)
• Maintaining a strong relationship with hiring managers to understand team needs, priorities and requested positions
• Creating and managing job postings internally and externally
• Proactively sourcing candidates through different platforms
• Screening CV’s, organizing and conducting interviews
• Providing feedback and offer to candidates in a timely manner, for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level
• Identifying process improvements and implementing changes in process if needed
• Providing recruitment reports and statistics if needed
• Supporting internal and external Employer Branding activities
Solid experience in managing indepenently a full recruitment life cycle for different positions and working directly with Hiring Managers
Good knowledge of candidate search techniques and familiarity with social media channels and professional networks
Fluency in English and Polish both written and spoken to communicate with candidates at all levels (B2/C1)
Superior communication skills across all employee groups and levels (executives, managers & employees)
Passion for recruitment, a collaborative mind-set and sense of ownership
Experience in recruiting Finance or IT roles in Shared Service Centres (as an asset)
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
video games at work
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
Employee assistance program
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.
Parker is dedicated to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the collection, use, transfer and retention of Personal Data, including the laws of the United States of America, the European Union (including EU Regulation 2016/679 referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation”) and those of other countries or regions where Parker conducts business.
Parker Hannifin ESSC Sp. z o.o.
Established in 2013, Parker Hannifin European Shared Service Center (ESSC) is responsible for the transfer, implementation, and optimization of processes in the field of finance and accounting. We support Parker Hannifin's locations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Currently, ESSC employs over 300 employees in accounting departments.