CIB Experienced Recruiting is currently seeking an experienced Recruiter to join the team, with a primary focus on recruiting for Investment Banking business.
Senior Recruiter – Investment Banking
Specific job responsibilities will include:
- Execute recruiting strategies that attract, source and recruit the best talent, both internally and externally under the direction of on shore teams.
- Direct execution responsibility for end-to-end full-cycle recruiting including sourcing; screening; interviewing; and offer formulation, and closing in accordance Standard Operating Procedures
- Sourcing qualified candidates through a variety of channels including applicant tracking system, direct sourcing, Internet, referrals, job fairs, networking, social media
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- A minimum of 3 years of full-cycle, professional level recruiting experience, with the majority of experience focused in recruiting for banking, ideally in an investment bank
- A combination of corporate/”in-house” plus agency-side experience highly preferred
- Complete understanding of the recruitment, pre-employment and post-employment process
- Proven ability with direct sourcing; ability to utilize desktop research resources, networks, LinkedIn, and cold calling to create market maps and diverse candidate slates
- Must be comfortable cold calling into organizations to source
- Operate with a level of gravitas and sophistication to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders including candidates, hiring managers and CIB HR colleagues
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge, sensitive deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively to develop strong, positive working relationships across the company
- Must exhibit strong organizational and follow through skills, exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Solid project management and reporting skills
- Experience in a complex global financial services organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with business managers and Human Resources Business Partners
- Ability to multi-task and utilize good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player, with flexible approach
- A strong commitment to diversity and shared values by being a role model for others
- Strong knowledge of candidate tracking and employment systems and processes
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.