Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Who we're looking for
As Talent Team in Financial Advisory practice in Deloitte we are working closely with Experts in M&A transactions and supporting their business needs. Due to constant growth on the market and increasing possibilities for new, exciting projects, we are looking for a determined, open-minded and forward-thinking Professional who will address the increasing recruiting needs and help us strengthen Financial Advisory department by attracting the best Talents.
You are a perfect candidate if you have:
- 4-5 years of experience in conducting end-to-end recruitment processes (preferably in financial area) as In-house Recruiter or in Recruitment Agency.
- Proven previous experience in utilizing databases, applicant tracking systems, search engines and social media to source active and passive candidates.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Strong marketing, brand building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Fluency in written and verbal Polish and English with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills,
- Good understanding of Financial Advisory and M&A Market – will be an advantage.
Your future role
- Taking full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment and selection process;
- Being a candidate advocate and Hiring Manager advisor throughout the full recruitment life cycle;
- Working closely with Hiring Managers to set expectations for the recruitment process and to fulfill the required roles;
- Designing & developing meaningful recruiting strategies, that support the development of diverse, qualified candidate pools, including the use of technology and alternative sourcing techniques;
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates to support continuous recruiting in the marketplace.
What we offer
- Hybrid model combining remote and office work;
- Work in challenging, enthusiastic and dynamic environment;
- Continuous development through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and regional training programs;
- Benefits package (inc. Multisport card, medical coverage, life insurance covered by the Employer);
- Being part of a great team of professionals that are open for sharing knowledge and always ready to help;
- A clear career path and Career Coach, who will guide you through the organization and your opportunities.
About the team
Deloitte Talent Team supports not only the organization as a whole but also every single employee. Our competence and roles are primarily selection and recruitment processes, training, creation of incentive systems, building employee engagement, development of leadership skills as well as diversity management in the workplace. Employee well-being constitutes another important aspect of our work.