Senior Recruiter WorkSmart - German and English
People are key to what we are doing here at Kainos, as an in-house Recruiter you will be helping us to continue identifying and attracting the best people in the business, allowing us to continue to deliver digital solutions across Government, Healthcare, Workday, and Enterprise clients. You will be working within a dedicated in-house recruitment team seeking to identify candidates, initially for the WorkSmart business supporting our Regional teams in DACH and the NORDICS, across Sales, Consulting and Technical roles. Using the latest sourcing techniques, you will find and engage with the leading talent available, be they passive or active job seekers.
At Kainos WorkSmart, everything we achieve is because of the quality, talent, and determination of our people, and their ability to deliver amazing digital solutions which meet the needs of our customers. Our goal is to be the leading Workday partner globally, with our people seen as the leaders in Workday deployment solutions. We do this by investing heavily in our teams and our people, giving them the opportunity to grow their careers with us and to build their knowledge and skills. We’re passionate about the need to ensure they are presented with the best opportunities while ensuring our customers get the solutions they need.
- Capable of conversing in fluent German (B2 level minimum)
- Capable of managing a full cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience for your defined area
- Deliver against annual hiring demand for the aligned business unit with focus on directly sourced talent to lead a commercially effective recruitment solution
- Constantly seek to keep up to date with market intelligence, and competitor analysis for your area and maintain a strong network across peers within your field
- Identify and take the lead on continuous improvement initiatives across the end to end recruitment process
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the Business Unit, understanding commercial impacts of hiring decisions
- Experience of sourcing direct permanent candidates using market-leading platforms and social media outlets
- Prequalify candidates and manage aligned recruitment administrators to ensure a smooth candidate experience
- Continually develop and maintain Talent Pools for your defined area (Permanent, Technical etc.)
- Actively manage and analyse performance analytics around hiring activity team performance and supplier performance to ensure high quality delivery
- Drive offer management process - including extending verbal offers, closing candidates and working with HR to extend offer letters and contracts for Permanent/Contract Employees
- Identify and take the lead on continuous improvement initiatives across the end to end recruitment cycle
- And actively participate in People Support projects across the wider in-house team
- Display role model behaviour and lead the performance management and coaching of more junior members of the team, and acting as a career coach for other colleagues across the firm
- Be comfortable leading and developing team members, both face to face and remotely across multiple locations and deputising for your manager as requested
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Kainos and our recruitment team, being an ambassador for the brand both internally and externally.
Desirable: Experience, skills, knowledge & ability
- Fluency in French
- Passionate about the Kainos story and people while being able to speak to our ambition and projects within the industry
- Solid recruiting or sourcing experience in an agency, search firm or in-house recruiting team ideally across multiple European locations
- Experience partnering on a commercial level with stakeholders and suppliers throughout the end to end process
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development process and emerging technologies
- Capable of working with minimal supervision and leading and developing others
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure, taking a balanced view of candidate needs and Kainos requirements
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills and a strong team player
- A positive “can do” attitude towards the staffing challenges facing Kainos.
- Highly flexible, including a willingness to work away from home base.
What you get from Kainos:
- Private medical insurance at Medicover (possibility to take your family under it);
- 1500 PLN per year to pay for your hobby courses (you can spend it for whatever you want i.e. kitesurfing or Spanish language lessons);
- Gym card Multisport (50% paid by company; possibility to take your family under it);
- Integration and family parties: Santa Claus, Summer BBQ, Kick Off, Pay Day Drinks, Christmas Party, St. Patrick’s Day, and many more;
- Online training portal access — Pluralsight;
- Career Coach taking care of your career progress in Kainos;
- Conferences in Poland and abroad as a speaker or listener (you can prepare for your presentation within working hours);
- 3000 Pounds for Refer-a-friend scheme;
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week;
- Core hours (starting work between 8 and 10 AM);
- 7,5 hours working day;
- Fun rooms, Chill Out room and gym with showers in the office;
- Soft skills training;
- Easy access to the people on managerial levels, real influence on the company’s decisions;
- Very stable employment in a company that cares about employees’ development.