- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Salary: Starting at 6.000 PLN gross monthly
Hours: Full Time
Shifts: Within our opening hours of 8am-8pm
What else do I need to know?
Who we’re looking for
You’ll be a real people person, a natural communicator, someone who enjoys working in a team environment. You’ll enjoy working with experienced Recruiter professionals, who’ll share constructive feedback with you to help your development.
Sometimes our clients’ needs can be tricky, and many roles are challenging to fill. If you’re someone who enjoys having the freedom and trust to come up with your own solutions to these challenges, you’ll really thrive here.
If you’ve previously worked in a sales or customer service environment (such as in the retail or in a contact centre, or maybe a recruitment agency) then this would be beneficial, but it’s not essential for you to be able to apply. The most important is proficiency in communicating effectively in English.
- Fluent English (C1 level)
- Experience in using computer applications (MS Office is required) and internet resources, including social media
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in a fast-paced setting
- Spotless record and strong ethos
What’s in it for me?
As a PeopleScout employee, you’ll enjoy a wide range of company benefits, including:
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- Cooperation with energetic and eager colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers and much more!)
- Late shift allowance (only if you work late shift)
- Occasional working from home (home office)
- Office in close proximity to Krakow’s city center
PeopleScout is a global leader and an award-winning recruitment company. We help many global companies hire the people they need. From the UK to Australia and North America we support them all right from our Kraków office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Next steps / Call to action
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button to start your application today!
For more information about our company and Kraków Teams, please be sure to visit us: https://www.facebook.com/PeopleScoutPoland