Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Senior Recruitment Partner
AECOM Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- rekrutacja zdalna
AECOM has an immediate need for a highly motivated and results oriented Recruitment Business Partner to join our European Acquisition team. In this role, your diverse recruitment expertise will support corporate functions and multiple business lines, including Construction Management, Architecture, Programme and Project Management, Environment and Transportation. You will also get the opportunity to work across other geographies to include Germany, France, Sweden, Benelux, Greece, Italy, France and Spain
Day to day, you will work closely with the hiring managers to develop attractive job adverts and take a consultative approach with hiring decisions, chairing feedback sessions and working on the development of offers and negotiating with candidates on behalf of AECOM. You will proactively engage with passive and active candidates to offer them a greater understanding of the benefits and culture of our organisation. You will build strong relationships with your key stakeholders, HR colleagues and peers in the TA function and work collaboratively with a wide range of other stakeholders and departments to make sure we continue to all stay informed and cohesive in our approaches.
- Manages full life-cycle recruitment including creating search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing, and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring and On-Boarding processes
- Provide consultation to hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process, including hiring strategies, recruitment cycle timing, coaching and guidance on best practices and sourcing trends.
- Responsible for developing, recommending, and executing recruitment strategy with decision makers to ensure a successful candidate search within the identified time frames.
- Uses proactive methods to network with industry experts and professional industry related associations, to build ongoing passive candidate networks.
- Builds relationships and communicates consistently and proactively throughout the recruitment process to ensure all participants in the hiring process are updated and well informed.
- Creates a positive candidate experience (for both the selected and non-selected candidates) throughout the entire recruiting process.
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations and work with the wider HR team on HR issues and challenges
- Always ensure compliance and that appropriate interview techniques and process is being used for each position
- Information sharing across the Europe/global Talent Acquisition team to ensure that CVs are shared and utilised across all end markets
- Provide the stakeholders with real-time information regarding talent competition and industry trends
- Develop tailor-made strategies to special project demands & to urgent, short-term staffing needs
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Demonstrable recruitment experience with ideally a mix of in house and agency recruitment experience
- Experience of recruiting for Professional Services would be preferable
- Full life cycle recruiting experience
- Proven experience identifying and hiring talent within a corporate, corporate functions, engineering and/or construction industry.
- Experience building strong business relationships
Preferred Qualifications :
- A relevant internationally recognized degree or industry qualification