- Goleszowska 6, 01-249 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 11 dni2 Luty 2020
- Pełny etat
Citi Handlowy is a bank which combines the experience and the best traditions of the Polish banking with a modern model of finance.
Citi Handlowy is one of the strongest local banking institution and an integral part of Citi - a leading financial services company, having approximately 200 million customer accounts and operating in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions.
Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
The Senior Recruiter at Citi Handlowy is responsible for the end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to participate in various recruitment initiatives in support of the overall business strategy.
As an employer we offer:
The role of Senior Recruiter is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw:
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi osobami.
Znaki Citi oraz Citi Handlowy stanowią zarejestrowane znaki towarowe Citigroup Inc., używane na podstawie licencji.
Spółce Citigroup Inc. oraz jej spółkom zależnym przysługują również prawa do niektórych innych znaków towarowych tu użytych.
Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.
- Work with hiring managers and Human Resource partners to manage full-cycle recruitment process, including developing job descriptions and sourcing and diversity strategies (internal/external, and agency and direct sourcing/networking methods)
- Source applicants, screen resumes, interview, and assess candidates to provide qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Facilitate feedback to key stakeholders to ensure timely production of appropriate documentation and approval
- Negotiate candidate offers, research markets and peer organizations, and provide stakeholders with market data and activity information
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and that “best practice” recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process
- Manage relationships with search firms/agencies to drive timely and thorough sourcing of high quality, diverse candidate pool as well as participate in diversity recruiting events and activities
- Coach and train new recruits, and assume informal/formal leadership roles within team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree
- 5-8 years of relevant experience, experience in delivering recruitment processes in Corporate Banking and other relevant senior roles
- Demonstrated experience with senior stakeholder management
- Knowledge of search and direct hiring
- Ability to source talent through social media channels and other networking activities
As an employer we offer:
- Professional development experience through work in one of the top international banking institutions
- Occasion to develop in dynamic and challenging, but still very friendly, work environment
- Opportunity to work in cooperation with qualified Polish and foreign specialists from various areas of the Bank
- Work in a team openly sharing their knowledge
- Participation in challenging projects
- Flexible working hours, possibility of remote work
- Rich social package (such as: medical care, fitness card, life insurance, pension plan)
Program jest realizowany w miastach:
Bełchatów, Białystok, Bielsko-Biała, Bydgoszcz, Bytom, Chełm, Chorzów, Częstochowa, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Elbląg, Ełk, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Gliwice, Głogów, Gorzów Wielkopolski, Jelenia Góra, Kalisz, Katowice, Kielce, Konin, Koszalin, Kraków, Kutno, Legnica, Leszno, Lublin, Łomża, Łódź, Mielec, Nowy Sącz, Oborniki Wielkopolskie, Olsztyn, Opole, Ostrów Wielkopolski, Pabianice, Piekary Śląskie, Piła, Piotrków Trybunalski, Płock, Poznań, Puławy, Radom, Ruda Śląska, Rybnik, Rzeszów, Siedlce, Siemianowice Śląskie, Sieradz, Skarżysko Kamienna, Sosnowiec, Stalowa Wola, Stargard Szczeciński, Szczecin, Świdnica, Tarnowo Podgórne, Tarnowskie Góry, Tarnów, Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Toruń, Tychy, Wałbrzych, Warszawa, Włocławek, Wrocław, Zabrze, Zamość, Zielona Góra, Żory.