Senior Regional Project Engineer (Packaging) (m/f)
The person on the Senior Regional Project Engineer position will be responsible for leading investments projects from preparing through executing and production start up to the final hand over to the internal clients.
The primary focus will be projects in the areas of packaging lines (installations of new, modifications of existing), warehouse/logistics center management and working ergonomics in packaging systems.
Our client is an international production company from the FMCG sector, which has been present in Poland since 1992. The organization has 5 production plants in Poland and is a leading production start up manufacturer of chocolate products, chewing gum, sweets, ready meals and animal feed in Europe.
The company acts upon the specific principles, some of them are quality, freedom, and responsibility - our client believes that these are the foundations of culture and approach to business.
In connection with the further development of the company and creation of Engineering HUB located in central Poland, which will be responsible for the implementation of investment projects in Poland and Europe, we are looking for a candidate for the position of a Senior Regional Project Engineer.
- Leading development of the project scope & business case through close cooperation with internal client and business stakeholders
- Building and leading cross-functional project teams consisting of internal associates and external contractors
- Preparing, keeping up to date and following all the project documentation necessary for the project submission, execution and hand over
- Leading the project submission and presents project to higher management (together with other business partners) through the whole approval process
- Building the project team - securing project resources from other departments and external contractors
- Leading development and design of a technical solution delivering an optimal functionality and business efficiency
- Leading assets acquisition, installation, commissioning, production start up and hand over to internal clients
- Accountably for delivering of the business results defined in the business case and project delivery - timing, budget and quality
- Accountably for executing of the projects in line with corporate standards and all legal requirements
- Creating and submissing of project post-implementation review
- Graduated Engineering degree in Mechanical or Electrical/Control Systems
- Minimum 5 years of practical Engineering experience in the area of investment projects
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in FMCG manufacturing and experience in team management
- Mobility and flexibility - Senior Regional Project Engineer must typically be ready to travel (work on another site) in average 50% of the time (MON-FRI)
- Fluent in English and Polish with excellent communication skills
- Capability & proven experience to design, install & operate packaging lines
- Good understanding to design & construction of packaging machines, packaging design & materials (paper based, flexible plastics, rigid plastics) and working ergonomy design
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing principles & methodologies
- Good communication skills and capability to cooperate with functions outside of engineering
- Capability and proven practical experience to leading projects
- Good knowledge of EU safety & food quality regulations & legislation
- Permanent contract of employment
- Attractive financial conditions
- Full benefits package
- Opportunities for development and future and grow-up with the organization
- Opportunity to cooperate with an international team of specialists
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page