State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Registration (Ongoing Due Diligence) Manager, AVP
JOB ID - R-612074
The Ongoing Due Diligence (ODD) team ensures compliance with current regulatory requirements by conducting periodic AML/KYC reviews of the register.
The Registration Services AVP/Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing a team of Registration administrators/team leaders. He/she will have a management of managers’ function. He/she will have direct client contact and will represent the Registration department in Client engagement forums. The role requires involvement in KPI and department performance discussions with the Client and IFDS Senior Management.
- Act as 2nd escalation point for team and Registration related matters
- Set clear targets and standards for performance and behaviours and ensures processes are in place to support individuals to achieve them. Advocate recognition and rewarding of excellence
- Coach team and develop their skills. Promote inter-team involvement and cooperation to achieve the business goals
- Create a risk and control focused environment where quality is an intrinsic part of every process and the way in which everyone works
- Draft and implement any new AML/KYC policies or procedures
- Work closely with the Compliance/MLRO team on the implementation of AML/KYC updates or new regulations and laws
- Liaise with the Compliance and Risk Departments to escalate any AML/KYC issues and ensure swift and compliant resolution
- Promote continuous process improvement
- Actively encourage and practice clear, open and direct communication. Demonstrate strategies for influencing others
- Create a customer-focused environment influencing across own and other divisions
- Interact daily with various operational units within the company as well as with our business partners, sister companies, clients and auditors.
- The AVP/Manager will review and approve rationale for changes in FTE (Full-Time Equivalent) and budget requirements
- He/she will be the owner of the production and accuracy of the department’s Management Information Reporting.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial services industry within a management role having managed teams of at least 15 persons
- Good working knowledge of Luxembourg Anti-Money Laundering and other applicable regulations
- Ability to work in fast paced environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision maker
- Self-reliant, self-motivated, and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook…)
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance, business administration, audit, legal or equivalent professional qualification"
- Fluent in English
- Additional languages (e.g. German, French, Luxembourgish, Italian and/or Spanish) are considered assets.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.