- Puszkarska 7H, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. Herbalife is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with more than 8,800 employees and millions of customers. The company reported net sales of $4.9 billion in 2018. Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives. For over 35 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
In this position you will work cross-functionally with various domestic and international departments, necessary for completion of all printed components for EMEA Harmonization products of responsibility.
- Effectively communicates by e-mail, telephone, fax, and in person with marketing contacts, manufacturers, and other departments on a daily basis with regard to all aspects of the printed component development,
- Provides support on other departmental daily tasks and activities as reports, support documentation etc,
- Develops new and revised printed components through defined workflows in the company database, ensuring their regulatory compliance prior to printing; principally responsible for routing printed component ECOs through the Agile system and follows up with others pending their approvals of the printed component,
- Shows autonomous approach in terms of dedicated projects,
- Leads assignments with a record of successful implementation,
- Comes up with new procedures to improve the process, customer service etc.,
- Undertakes ad-hoc regulatory research into the EU law requirements,
- Maintains and updates product databases,
- Communicates to direct supervisor any potential changes that could improve efficiencies within and outside of the Printed Component Coordinator role,
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, biology, chemistry, commodity science, food science or related field,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English,
- PC skills (email, word-processing, spreadsheets, etc.),
- Good knowledge of Agile system,
- Food and cosmetic law background knowledge,
- Detail-oriented approach,
- Ability to take verbal and written instruction,
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments,
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask,
- Proven process improvement,
- Fluency in a second language preferred ,
- Previous industrial placement or related work experience preferred.
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures.
- A unique opportunity to professional growth and personal development within international environment.
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, Multisport Card, private insurance, entertainment events and many others.
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner.
- No dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via Aplikuj button.