- Aquarius Business House, Swobodna 3, 50-996 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Derivative Valuations are a centralised global utility that support a number of functions across various business lines. We are responsible for valuing OTC derivative assets for inclusion in;
- The NAV production process for mutual and hedge fund accounting teams in Europe, India and across several US locations.
- The valuation of pension funds for global companies based in Europe and the US.
- Driving margin calls as part of our collateral management business.
- Regulatory reporting and risk analysis by the bank and our clients.
We are a centre of excellence in the OTC Derivative space and provide opportunities to gain considerable training and development across a range of functions, while benefitting from exposure to the wider NAV production process.
We currently have 60+ people in permanent roles in Dublin, Poland, New York and India. The group continues to grow as we take on new business and additional responsibilities.
What the position entails:
- Complete daily pricing of OTC assets, validate any price exception as per existing procedures
- Resolve outstanding issues on timely manner, where required escalate to ensure potential risks are highlighted
- Understand the theoretical/technical nature of key OTC securities and the data required for accurate pricing of OTC positions.
- You will require an ability to work within a tight, deadline driven environment. This will involve maintaining an attention to detail and ability to make decisions without missing agreed deadlines.
- A range of other project/process development/internal & external training initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- Educational background preferably Masters in Finance, Maths, Economics, Business and Engineering.
- Strong clerical and keyboard skills with particular focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel. Knowledge of VBA would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Professional approach to work and personal appearance.
- 0-2 years of experience in financial services industry
- Full time contract of employment.
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday: 8.00-16.30 / 08:30 – 17:00 / 11:00 – 19:30 (once every 3-4 months, shift being rotated within team)
- Location: ul.Swobodna 3, Wrocław
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- MyBenefit Program (allowing you to choose from many Sport, Culture, Tourism and Recreation options including Multisport Card, cinema tickets, hotel bookings and many more).
- Pension scheme.
How to Apply
We invite you to complete a candidate profile online.
Source: Job Board
Source Specific: Pracuj.pl