Senior RF Assembly Technician
MICROAMP SOLUTIONS sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie
- Pełny etat
Microamp Solutions is a deep technology start-up working on innovative RF active components and RF Front-Ends for modern 5G networks and wireless communication systems. The company was founded in 2019 as a response to the ongoing 5G revolution and the growing need for modern radio frequency services and products. Microamp team is in an ever-evolving network, of technical and business specialists from top reputable organizations and institutions.
Microamp Solutions is seeking a qualified Assembly Technician to build, test, tune and repair microwave and RF circuits, PCBs, and microwave sub-assemblies for the next generation 5G RF Front-ends and Transceivers. The successful candidate will work closely with design engineers to develop cutting edge RF circuits used in 5G mmWave Transceivers. Responsibilities include performing basic manual RF tests, evaluating standard RF devices, including but not limited to couplers, filters, duplexers, amplifiers, isolator, building fixtures, mounting RF chips on evaluation boards using soldering iron and hot plate. Technician will review test results with engineers, make modification of prototypes and retest until performance meets specifications. Technician will take an active role in the development of products by making tuning decisions, participating in meetings, and being a team player.
- 5 + years of related experience or equivalent years of related experience,
- proficiency in Bench level/trouble shooting electronic equipment,
- soldering skills, experienced in using soldering iron, hot plate,
- familiarity with handling RF devices and microwave laminates,
- ability to understand schematics and diagrams,
- experience in assembling and building precision RF circuits,
- your confidence, trustworthiness, and general excitement of technology is a must,
- ability to work well in a team and independently with little support.
Good to have
- knowledge of RF fundamentals: S-parameter, smith chart, impedance matching, NF, P1dB, IP3,
- RF Microwave test and tuning experience in a production environment,
- background in assembling mmWave RF circuits.
- 5000 - 7500 PLN gross (contract of employment or casual work contract),
- flexible working hours some homeworking,
- opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages,
- opportunity to grow professionally on RF & Telecom market,
- office in Warsaw or Lublin.