- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The Senior Risk Management Expert assists in the development and implementation of Service Delivery risk management initiatives: identifies, analyzes, and reports on risk metrics and trends; monitors and reviews new products, services, activities, processes; leads targeted risk/control reviews; and prepares materials and reports for various risk related projects, working groups and oversight committee meetings. As a member of the SD Risk Management team, the Senior Risk Management Expert develops insight into the SD control infrastructure and maintains a heightened focus on those activities/transactions that increase the overall risk profile of SD. The Senior Risk Management Expert plays a key role in the ongoing development, maintenance, and continuous enhancement of the SD risk management and control program.
- Develop weekly management reporting for incidents tracking.
- Review all incident write ups for content and control enhancements.
- Develop other ad hoc trend and/or root cause reporting as needed.
- Work with business control owners to continually monitor and update both the BBH RCSA and SSAE 16 noted control objectives as needed due to Audit/Regulatory issues, E&Os, new business, etc.
- Monitor Open Control Gaps and corrective action plans.
- Assist in reviewing specific procedures and/or controls related to new clients, specific divisions, processes within an Ops division, etc.
- Document reviews as needed in process flows, narratives, etc.
- Develops control enhancement recommendations based on subject expertise.
- Represents the SD Risk department at a broader level.
- Send out monthly reporting of Open Audit/Regulatory Issues.
- Assist in monitoring, reviewing and tracking corrective action plans for operational business issues to ensure adequacy and timeliness.
- Participate in related planning and closing meetings as needed.
- Review daily standards, metrics, etc. for SD divisions to identify potential trends indicating risk.
- Perform ad hoc Compliance related tasks as needed which may include but are not limited to: data incident reviews, corrective action analysis, etc.
- Assist in preparing presentation materials for senior management.
- Participate in firm-wide working groups (such as Risk Focus, Internal signing Authorities, FBAR, etc.) as needed.
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to staff to improve individual and team performance.
- Develop direct reports' understanding of BBH, the Line of Business, and risk matters.
- Represent the risk team in departmental meetings, working groups, committees and in other forums.
- Develop internal relationships in order to meet risk objectives, understand the priorities and concerns of the business and to encourage open communication.
- Interacts primarily with team members and peers at BBH (Internal Audit, Compliance, Systems, team members, and business people) to communicate policies and procedures and with internal Investor Services areas to ensure risk mitigation across the Investor Services business line.
- Interacts on an infrequent basis with senior manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working in the financial services industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentations.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
- Understanding of operational procedures and concerns related to fund services practices.
- Strong analytical skills pertaining to risk identification.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to articulate risk management policies and methodologies.
- Knowledge of BBH products, services and practices, preferred.
- Knowledge of operations and/or risk management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant legal and compliance regulations for the industry a plus.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
In order to apply for the role please send your CV
via Aplikuj button.