- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Would you like to join a team of ambitious RPA professionals working in a fast-paced and creative environment to deliver the best automation solutions possible? We are looking for a Senior RPA Developer to create great customer experiences by configuring robotics solutions in Blue Prism and working closely with business stakeholders.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Senior Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer
About this opportunity
You will join Robotics Center of Excellence, one of the largest and most advanced Robotics unit in Europe. We add value by creating functional and stable process automations (robots). Working closely in agile self-governing project teams, you will play a vital role in Nordea’s transformation.
You will be responsible for:
- Automating business processes using Blue Prism
- Collaborating closely with a dedicated Scrum Master, Robotics Product Owner and business stakeholders to understand requirements and plan development work
- Testing solutions in cooperation with process experts and RPA controllers to secure a stable launch to production
- Creating documentation for automated processes
- Designing and creating integration-objects
- Support less experienced colleagues in creating robots accordingly to existing standards- mentor role
- Set, improve and promote RPA development standards
- Propose and implement new solutions (e.g. objects)
- Drive and promote effective knowledge sharing
- Represent Robotics Center of Excellence in internal and external events
- Co-create Robotics Center of Excellence Department strategy
You will join a team of experienced RPA developers who are passionate about their work, show collaboration on daily basis, take ownership for their duties, and have the courage to speak up and create the future! The role is based in Lodz/Warsaw/Tri-City
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a high level of engagement, sense of ownership and proactiveness
- Can maintain a high focus on quality and ability to work in a high paced environment, managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Are a team player
Your experience and background:
- 3-4 years of proven experience in process automation area and hands on Blue Prism experience or /IT development hands on experience is a must
- Process analysis or mapping skills, ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly
- Experience in working with API/Integrations (Rest/SOAP etc)
- Experience working with ML and Pega is considered an advantage
- Good eye for details, but also able to see the big picture
- Experience in working according to Agile methodology is an advantage
- A keen interest in new technologies
- Professional English skills, both written and spoken
- Professional communication and collaboration skills with stakeholders and within the team
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.