In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Senior RtR Administrator (Intercompany)
Your responsibilities would include:
- Controlling over compliance with Intercompany Policy, Intercompany calendar and procedures
- Effectiveness of intercompany reconciliation information flow by ensuring effective reconciliation process
- Being responsible for preparation of overviews and other reports for Group Management Team
- Being responsible for intercompany global education and knowledge retention
- Keeping up with relevant developments in Intercompany and IFRS and exchange information with OpCos, Regions and liaison with Group Accounting and Reporting
- Liaison with external and internal auditors
- Executing assigned process controls and proactively reporting any instances of non- compliance
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships with local, Group, Regional Management, other teams within the HGSS and key stakeholders
- Contributing to ongoing intercompany continuous improvements
- Providing own process expertise to other members of HGSS team
- Contributing to reporting and consolidation activities
You are The Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification will be an asset)
- You are able to independently engage complex Business Control issues and resolve them in an international environment
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and you are able to form working relationships
- You are able to effectively manage the relationship with Senior stakeholders
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You are proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
- You are used to work under stringent deadlines, keeping in mind quality, accuracy and time
- You have experience with a reporting tool such as BeX Analyzer, Business Object, etc. is a plus
- Your command of English is on a very good level
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand.
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes,
table footbal contests, city tours,
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office on Friday,
- PARTIES: Christmal Gala, Carnival Party, Picnic, themed events in the office,
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions,
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance.
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market.
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process.