Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Senior RTR Analyst Salaries & Wages
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o.
- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- Manage and control employment cost related accruals
- Reconcile and control employment cost related balance sheet accounts
- Explain variance analysis
- Analyze employment costs including social security and personal income taxes
- Develop expertise in the area of employment cost accounting, especially linked to international move of employees
- Have the opportunity to identify and propose process and system enhancements and contribute to their implementation
- Be part of an international organization and cooperate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders across countries
Make history with us!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Who are we looking for?
- A candidate with university degree in Finance or Economics
- Having at least 3 years of professional experience in the area of financial or payroll accounting, financial analysis or human resources administration
- A strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge, challenge the status quo and enhance processes
- A strong communicator who’s not afraid to reach out to stakeholders cross-functionally
- A good English speaker and an excellent team player
- Ideally with good command of SAP and Excel
What we offer you?
- Private medical and dental care, life insurance,
- Subsidized meals (Sodexo card), Mybenefit Cafeteria,
- Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
- Employee pension plan,
- Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
- Free bike and car parking for all employees.
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?