Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Versum sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Versum develops software loved by professionals in the hair & beauty industry. Our system streamlines the daily tasks of more than 46,000 specialists and allows salon owners to successfully run and expand their businesses. Versum is the most popular salon software in Poland, and we have a strong position in many international markets. We try to constantly grow, improve our solutions, introduce new features and enter new regions.
We’re looking for someone with extensive experience developing and scaling commercial web applications who cares about reliability, sustainability and solid software design. You will help build out enhancements to our product and lead new projects.
We work with Rails, GraphQL, React.js, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and Redis. Don’t worry if you don’t know each and every one of these technologies – we’ll help you learn.
Location: Bielsko-Biała, Katowice or remote.
What we require:
- Experience shipping and maintaining production code;
- Extensive experience with a MVC web framework (ideally Rails);
- Proficiency in at least one backend language;
- Experience with a relational database;
- Effective communication skills - with technical and non-technical people alike;
- Attention to detail - you believe if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary: PLN 16,000-20,000 net on the invoice;
- A contract of employment (or self-employment, depending on your preferences);
- Work in our comfortable and modern offices in Bielsko-Biała or Katowice, fully remotely or partly remotely – you decide 🙂
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a young, ambitious and friendly team;
- Independence and opportunity to implement your own ideas;
- Opportunity to tackle high-volume, scalable problems with the latest technologies.
Apply now by sending your CV by Aplikuj and state the job title in the subject line.
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to Versum with limited liability, headquarters at Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Cieszyńska 90, NIP: 9372676744, REGON:362795750, KRS: 0000581756 (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: [email protected] Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.