- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve quality of life for people.
Handling of sales within assigned business scope within the framework of the strategies and policies of the company to deliver sales target. Responsibility of CBS Sales in region of Greater Poland and Western Pomerania.
- Deliver sales targets of project business and CBS offer in targeted area;
- Build, manage and sale a solid pipeline of opportunities working with Design Institutes, Contractors, Partners and Distributors;
- Large projects : lead from A-Z, Medium projects : strong specification toward targeted Designers, Med/Small: support specialized Partners and Distributors working in investment markets;
- Create the quotations : by itself and coordinate with Back office;
- Provides technical information about products and services in customer meetings conducted individually or with the responsible account manager;
- Implementation of sales policies, procedures and systems in order to ensure compliance with corporate policies;
- Maintain good relationship with dealers, building project’s owner, engineering contractor, design institute, consulting firms, and authorities;
- Other tasks assigned by managers.
What do you need to apply?
- Solid knowledge of the investment process from vision till commissioning Commercial Building Services, including work with all actors;
- Experience driving developed processes within Commercial Building Services;
- Most likely to have 3-5 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education;
- Strong ability influence others and possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Commercial Building Services;
- Higher Education in Building Services, Hydro, Environmental Engineering;
- Digital skills and understanding in terms of CRM and ERP system, MS Office suite and Autodesk;
- English proficiency and fluent Polish is a must;
- Valid Driver's License and the ability to travel within country.
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with an annual production of 17 million units, offices in more than 56 countries and over 19,000 employees worldwide. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
If this role sounds like your next adventure, please apply by clicking on below link!