At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
If IT controls and corporate governance are your main areas of professional interest, you would be interested in GRC Senior Specialist position. If you are focused on designing and development of internal IT controls and compliance frameworks and love to take ownership, you are the one we are looking for!
Proactivity in building and promotion of compliance frameworks
Thanks to your drive and dedication you'll contribute to embedding the compliance agenda within our SSC and wider Arla. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do!
Your focus will be on:
- Accountable for SAP GRC access management control framework
- Liaise with Compliance, DSO, IAM program and access management stakeholders
- Define mitigating procedures and controls for SAP GRC as an integrated part of the IT control framework and ensure implementation hereof
- Continuously develop and monitor the efficiency of the compliance controls and mitigating controls of SAP GRC
- Perform risk and segregation of duties violations analysis of the assigned privileges and prepare reporting hereof
- Development and monitor segregation of duties operations and usage review procedures
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden or emerging segregation of duties risks or compliance issues
What’s more you would be responsible for driving the analysis and reporting of SAP access management segregation of duties conflicts, mitigating controls for SAP GRC as an integrated part of the IT control framework and performing clean-up activities and SAP rule-set maintenance.
Finally, you will be collaborating and aligning the access management approach with Compliance, Data Security Officer, IAM program, architects and key access management stakeholders.
Experience in internal controls environment and sharing Arla values
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience from a similar position in a complex international organisation
- Profound knowledge within this area, and strong reputation for delivering good results on SAP GRC operations and SAP GRC controls
To be successful in that role you must speak English fluently. We are looking for people who want to challenge themselves in cooperation with Arla Foods globally (need to travel 20-30 days/year). What would be helpful is general ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders, explaining complex information security concepts to business colleagues in a clear, simple manner that ensures buy in. We expect the candidate to have strategic mindset, but also ability to transform to tactical/operational requirements. Therefore, responsibility and self-motivation are crucial.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.