Senior SAP SD Consultant
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Independently handle Implementation, rollout and support projects in area of SAP SD in ECC as well as in S/4HANA
- Interact with customers to capture requirement, and architect design, solution, and implement at customer location
- Collaborate with offshore / Onsite team
- Build Competency in new and future areas and develop the practise
- Work as Subject matter Expert to provide direction and resolve issues in complex projects
- Collaborating and coordinating with pre-sales and customers for Requirement analysis and solution design and Bids
What distinguishes you:
- Should have at least 10 to 12 years of SAP SD and Logistic experience, with minimum 2 large end-to-end Implementation with client facing role, 2 to 3 Medium E2E implementation and have executed support projects with exposure on upgrade and rollout
- Should have hands on experience in implementing S/4HANA sales with good understanding of integration to new embedded TM, PPDS, EWM.
- Good understanding of Embedded Analytics in S/4HANA.
- Should have experience working with global customers having operations in multiple countries
- Collaborating and coordinating with pre-sales, and operations teams to interpret client RFP requirements and craft and present solutions / technical inputs that satisfy those requirements
- Should have hands on experience in modelling and delivering solutions in the area of digital supply chain.
- Should have executed at least one S/4HANA Conversion project.
- Should possess hands on exposure on one or two cross module like CS, MM, PS etc.
- Should have done delivery audits with a view to assess quality of solution and highlight possible improvements, relevant to the O2C Value chain
- Should have thorough knowledge on Interface (ALE/EDI/IDOC), Logistic Execution, Pricing, Taxation, Credit Management, Availability check, Batch management, HU Management, Sales Returns, Free of charge delivery, Intercompany, STO, Billing, with ABAP debugging skills is required
- Should have very good cross module integration exposure
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and a very good ability to interact with and command the respect of customers
- Good in read, write and spoken Language in at least 2 European Languages apart from English.
- Domain expertise in Sales and Distribution preferably in manufacturing / automotive sector
Desired or Nice to have Skills:
- Experience in projects with new dimensional technologies like Block Chain, AI and IOT etc.
- Exposure on new dimension product offerings like C4C or Hybris, TM, EWM.
- Interesting tasks, wide development opportunities and trainings
- Employment contract (“umowa o pracę”)
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in a dynamic environment for an innovative company, with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings