private medical care
Senior SAS Developer
- Emilii Plater 53, Śródmieście, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 24 days ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
SAS Visual Analytics
Do you want to catch criminals and prevent criminal activities?
We are implementing a new SAS AML solution for our new generation of Financial Crime Prevention (FCP) platform towards our customers.
The AML (anti money laundering) program contains of 6 teams – 3 focused on delivering features to our customers in the field of AML and 3 focused on technical solutions, systems and platforms enabling AML business deliveries.
We are looking for an experienced SAS developer to join our FCP TM (Transaction Monitoring) team where we are developing TM features and also creating new scenarios in our platform in order to catch criminals.
The team consist of 10 people some sitting in Denmark and some sitting in Warsaw.
Besides working with your team members you will also be working closely together with other teams and our customers. We also have a SAS community of practice in our area.
• Experienced within SAS 3+years
Technologies – Preferred:
• Visual Investigator (preferable) or SAS Visual Analytics
• SAS Viya
• SAS AML suite (experience with SAS Compliance solution would be added benefit )
• SAS ETL
• Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or another related field
• Working in a nearshore setup
• Preferable experience with Agile / SAFe
• Good English skills verbal and written (important)
• Self driven & proactive
• Be able to communicate both with colleagues and customers
• Working in teams
• Some travel should be expected to Denmark (Roskilde) – a couple of times per year
Solid experience in the SAS metadata repository structure
Knowledge of the SAS AML solution and the AML data model
Knowledge of Oracle databases
Knowledge of QKB (Quality Knowledge Base)
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
What we offer
Opportunity to work in a Scandinavian work culture, international and cross-border teams
40 hours/ week
Employment contract or B2B agreement – long term cooperation
Flexible time, but core time between 9:00 and 15:00
An annual performance evaluation dialog with a manager
Salary increase once a year
Free use of fitness room
Bike parking in the building
Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
Possibility of joining PPK
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
mobile phone available for private use
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
1st Interview with the Technical Expert
2d Interview with the Manager
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1,400+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.