- Konduktorska 35, 40-155 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
We are looking for you:
- If you have experience in application management or OS RHEL administrator,
- If you have working experience with Docker (Kubernetes/Openshift) - user,
- If you have a very good knowledge of English – spoken and written,
- If you have experience in scripting, preferred Python (platform automation),
- If you have experience in building new solutions,
- If you are Team Player!
You'll get extra points for:
- Working experience of CD/CI area (technologies like Jenkins, GitLab, TFS< Azure DevOps);
Information about the squad:
You will be joining a newly formed [email protected] squad, which is a part of a bigger area called Management Reporting & Analaytics. Your primary task would be to develop and maintain a new SAS platform, according to customer needs and ING regulations (security, compliance, Agile, etc). The platform will be extensively used by our colleagues from KYC (Know Your Customer), to model transaction risks. KYC is a newly formed area within ING group and we are currently building a centre of experts in ING Tech Poland. Therefore you can count on direct and fast communication to your most important users. We are looking for 6 people to join the squad in a various roles, where the technology stack consists of:
- OS RHEL;
- Docker (Openshift/Kubernetes);
- SAS Viya;
- With the support of Azure DevOps.
The squad, with the help of Product Owner, has the autonomy to manage and modify the platform according to KYC squads requirements. In your daily work you will be supported by many other expert squads like Security, Continuous Development as a Sevice and SAS Viya admin squads.
Working time per task:
- Previous experience in working in an Agile environment;
Prosimy o przesłanie CV wraz z dołączoną zgodą na przetwarzanie danych osobowych za pomocą przycisku:
Uprzejmie informujemy, iż skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami.