- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- Serving as an escalation point to the SDM team, Support teams & the Customer across all technologies and processes.
- Supporting SDM team in everyday tasks, handling escalations, managing improvements, actively participating in Major Incident Management and Problem Management process for high profile issues
– Requires versatile knowledge across all processes (Change, Incident, Major incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, Service Request Management, Access Management) and Technologies in 4 main fields: Network (including break-fix support), Voice, Hosting, Security.
- Leading Service Management Board (customer facing meeting) and daily catchup calls with the customer (requires broad knowledge of the customer and the account)
- Overseeing account documentation with emphasis on:
- Set of main documents: (OMG, SGG, SOW etc.)
- RISK registry
- Process Documents
- DR and Failover Tracker
- - Account BCP plans and others
- Overseeing and delivering input for Periodic Service Report, including calculation of service credits in line with contractual obligations
- Requires ability to read and understand contract and it’s complex SLA structure
- Acting as Functional and HR manager for the PL part of the SDM team (4 SDM) and as a functional manager to UK part of the SDM team (1 SDM)
- HR: ROTA management, full HR management, OMNIS, Teta, ZinZai, managing overtime, conducting 1:1 reviews, development plans etc.
- Functional: distributing tasks between team members, tracking progress of the assigned tasks, ensuring backup and cover in case of leave or sickness
- Managing Service Management P&L – includes responsibility for making sure invoices are correct, cost model is updated, as well as supervising SM cost reforms program aimed as cost reduction, constant review of the costs and utilization of resources in of all Service Management teams working for Account and the Service Desk, also involved in overseeing P&L in Problem, CSIP and break-fix areas
- Versatility (ability to work across multiple technologies and processes)
- Ability to Multitask (ability to manage a very complex service)
- Very strong Relationship Management and Communication skills (ability to manage a very complex service in a very complex environment, when keeping good relationship with the SDM team, the customer and the support teams spread across UK, IND, POR & PL)
- Working under pressure and at a very high pace (due to: 1. period setup – every period there are periodic meetings, periodic reporting and reviews to be completed; 2. amount of information and communication received daily as well as repetitive tasks that must be carried out and meetings that SDM should attend can be overwhelming)
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.