- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve quality of life for people.
As a Service engineer, you will apply broad expert technical knowledge and after-sales service to the regional market for Grundfos supplied services and solutions.
Responsible for maintaining and developing service programs for products, and troubleshooting methodology for new and existing products.
- Provide after-sales service technical expertise;
- Planning and controlling service activities based on Service Partners;
- Solve customers' problems, troubleshoot pumps and pumping systems, provide practical technical solutions and assistance to customers and Service partners;
- Provide technical support to service partners to ensure on-site service execution with high efficiency;
- Development of Service Partners;
- Prepare clear and complete service reports and ensure that these are submitted on time;
- Process warranty claim and report warranty case in FAS, and register identified product quality issue in QIP;
- Register service work hours in SAP timely in accordance with actual service conducted;
- Assist in project execution – installation support, commissioning, training etc.
- To be a trusted service advisor, taking care of customers of responsible area to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Collect installed base information, identify business leads and hand over to service sales team;
- Technical support of the Sales team and BO;
- Report matters related to Safety, Health and Environment;
- Visits to clients in accordance with the tasks.
- industry experience within a business environment, technical background and experience in the field of electrical/mechanical engineering, Installations etc. is preferred;
- Used to solve technical problems;
- Good command of English language, both written and conversational and Fluent Polish are must;
- Customer and sales-oriented person with excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills;
- An innovative and active team player who is capable to come up with different viewpoints resulting in team improvement and growth;
- Valid driving licence, ability and willingness to travel as required 30-50% would be expected.
What do we offer?
- A full-time contract for replacement (1.5 years);
- Work in the Grundfos office in Baranowo near Poznań;
- All necessary tools are provided by the company (laptop, mobile phone, company car);
- Independence in carrying out activities;
- Possibility of development in an international environment;
- Life and medical insurance package.
If this role sounds sounds interesting, please apply by clicking on below link!
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on youtube.com/user/grundfos
We look forward to hearing from you!