- Opolska 114, 31-323 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Each Service Manager has a number of allocated Service Desk projects where they work, with the track leads and SDMs in the delivery organization and other groups to ensure that service meets expected levels of service and that continual improvement and service excellence are core to the ways of working. A good knowledge of ITIL processes and Continual Improvement methodologies (6sigma, Lean) and ability to turn theory into practice. Experience of large scale service delivery and transition projects, a high degree of cultural sensitivity and excellent communication skills are critical for the role.
Key Area of Responsibility:
- Customer (internal and external) satisfaction - 20%
- Service improvements - 10%
- SLA achievement/ escalated support - 20%
- Profitability improvements - 10%
- Attrition through people development and motivation - 20%
- Operational leadership for day to day delivery - 20%
Roles and Responsibilities:
Direct supervision of IT Support Team Leaders, providing direction to Team Leaders, helping them to achieve business and personal objectives. Hold regular 121s, set objectives and monitor progress focusing on development and motivation.
Work closely with internal and customer/partner delivery teams to manage and increase the first call resolution, end-user service satisfaction, service and financial performance and customer service perception. Review resource and shift plans to ensure optimum usage of available resources while ensuring current operations and future growth is supported.
Ensure delivery process, including escalation and communication management meet the needs of the business, providing timely and business focused updates regarding serious issues. Ensure that escalation routes are clear and known by the business and manage escalations through to successful conclusion. Own escalations with respect to overall and long-term issues with delivery, quality or performance.
Implement HCL standard operational procedures. Working closely with delivery teams to implement standard best practice in target accounts to deliver consistent service delivery and exception customer satisfaction.
Review service performance metrics and KPIs for on-going effectiveness. Provide regular reports of performance against the targets and other measures to service owners and manage the team to meet agreed performance targets. Conduct regular customer reviews of delivery, recording all actions and ensure successful closure of actions.
Directly support the transition and stabilization of new projects through Due Diligence and Service Transition to Hand-Over. Additionally develop capability and skills within teams to support new projects and service opportunities.
- At least 8 years of professional work experience. (+ 10 years for Senior)
- At least 3 years of experience managing Service Desk or IT support department. (+ 5 years for Senior)
- Excellent customer facing and influencing skills to be able to gain the respect, confidence and trust of both the customer and the delivery teams.
- The candidate must show an customer focused approach, confidently dealing with customer escalations and showing flexibility and creativity in seeking innovative win:win situations. They must be culturally sensitive to regional and corporate cultures.
- Must be a proficient and mature manager capable of demonstrating leadership, mentoring and motivation which will include management of multilingual resources.
- Able to set own priorities and objectives and work with minimal supervision.
- Critical thinker, able to analyze given performance data, draw valid conclusions, plan and implement improvement actions.
- Fluency in English (C1 level or above) is mandatory for this position. Knowledge of another European language would be an asset.
Please apply via application button.
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)