NVIDIA Poland sp. z o.o.
We are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer of SW Development, Site Reliability Engineering, for the NVIDIA GPU Cloud to achieve industry-leading uptime and efficiency when we accelerate the most demanding Deep Learning workloads.
Nvidia’s invention of the GPU 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI— the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as “the AI computing company”. We are looking to grow our company and grow with the smartest people in the world.
Academic and commercial groups around the world are powering a revolution in artificial intelligence using deep learning techniques running on NVIDIA GPUs, enabling breakthroughs in the most complex problems from autonomous driving to medial image processing to natural language processing.
What You Will Be Doing:
- You leverage your expertise in developing and operating large-scale big data platform to build highly robust, efficient and secure infrastructure services that are optimized for deep learning, HPC and online gaming workloads
- You define SLAs that allow you to track progress over time
- You build out fine-grain monitoring tools for internal and external customers
- You leverage your expertise working with open source communities to identify and effectively use open source tools and contribute enhancements back to the community
- You work closely with the compute, network storage and application development teams to drive reliability, security and scalability requirements
- You work closely with both internal as well as external customers to anticipate their future requirements
What we need to see:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building and operating large-scale data platform infrastructure services
- Experience with End-End automation
- Experience with owning SLAs for production systems
- Deep understanding of large scale data platform architectures
- Experience with tracking & improving the reliability of distributed systems
- Highly motivated with a consistent record of delivery
- Excellent communication skills and experience working across geographically distributed teams.
- Masters or PhD or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with data-parallel and/or accelerated computing (CUDA, OpenCL)
- Experience with big data frameworks like Kafka, Spark etc.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!”
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.