- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Senior ServiceNow ArchitectNumer ref.: IDM
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The global tower Global Tooling Services (GTS) develops, deploys new deals and operates a number of ITIL standard service management solutions within ATOS Infrastructure and Data Management.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing development requirements
- Building and presenting solution designs
- Rapid prototyping, creating, enhancing and improving existing functionalities
- Maintenance and keeping up-to-date documentation
- Taking part in the testing and deployment activities
- The expectation for this position includes participation in requirement analyze and review sessions, design reviews and SCRUM meetings.
- Experience in ServiceNow platform
- Practical knowledge of Web Services - REST/SOAP
- Expert skills in presentation layer concepts such as progressive enhancement, responsive design, MVC, object-oriented development
- Experience with Frameworks such as AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Familiar with relational databases
- Good understanding of ITIL and Software Development Lifecycle
- Working in a fast-paced environment within international teams
- Methodical and focused approach to work
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in english
- Experience in agile development methodology
- Experience in working with customers
- ServiceNow certifications e.g. CSA, CIS etc.
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best