Senior Settlement Specialist in Settlement Services
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Your field of responsibility
The Custody and Transfers group is within the bank’s Group Operations business area. Our department is serving a multitude of clients ranging from institutional to retail and wealthy private clients. We are looking for highly motivated self-starters for both of the teams.
Custody Settlement supports the local sub-custodian and global custodian function of Credit Suisse’s Swiss-booked entities for financial institutions, corporate clients, pension funds and external asset managers located all around the world.
Transfers Settlements is mainly responsible for orchestrating Asset Transfers of equities, bonds, and funds throughout our global markets for retail and private client portfolios.
In this role, you will have opportunity to:
- Receiving and validating client settlement orders
- Solving of processing/STP exceptions on settlement orders
- Transforming of unstructured orders into standardized processable transaction messages by means of manual transaction capture in various tools
- Matching Standard Settlement Instructions (SSI’s) with and enriching asset transfer transactions for counterparty custodians
- Repairing and releasing of settlement instruction of custody transactions in the various markets worldwide
- Monitoring, identifying and raising settlement fails on both position and cash side
- Managing clients’ e-mail queries related to existing/potential transactions
- Liaising with internal partners and external counterparties (e.g. custodian banks) in order to resolve breaks, issues, and queries
- Proposing and participating in operational improvements and quality reviews, improving efficiency and productivity on an ongoing basis
- Performing all assigned duties in a proper way and according to defined Service Level descriptions and established performance indicators
- Dedicated working across teams, departments and locations ensuring efficiency and accuracy
- Holding the supervisory role and being first point of contact for urgent, complex, risky cases with potential implications
- Ensuring appropriate risk monitoring and preventing potential incidents, financial or reputational losses
- Managing the implementation of the best-practices in day-to-day business related to risk awareness
- Advocating the culture of dialog and constructive discussion; reinforcing the good relationships between team members and the positive spirit
- Running analysis and performing quality checks in order to increase efficiency or flows standardization, at the same time encouraging the team for operational improvement ideas
- Managing and taking ownership in key projects, initiatives, market changes and foreseeing the potential impact on the team processes
Your future colleagues
You will become part of a dedicated and highly integrated team of specialists, which values open communication, proactivity, ownership and attention to detail. We are an organization which helps our employees to grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training and networking. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- At least 5 years’ proven experience in a multi-cultural, corporate environment, preferably in a financial area (Trade Validation, Mid-Office, Payments).
- Proficiency in English, any other language is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to conduct a proper investigation and draw conclusions.
- Able to manage work in a team environment and to collaborate across cultures and locations.
- Outstanding communication skills to clearly explain the requirements and keep transparency.
- Ability to receive and provide feedback in a structured way.
- Supervisory skills and risk-orientation approach.
- Demonstrate a high degree of structured working, independency and self-organization.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and ability to manage work in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment.
- Open and willing to learn new things.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer