sharing the costs of sports activities
Senior Software Developer
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- Składowa 35, Śródmieście, ŁódźŁódź, Łódź
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
About the project
Software-defined car project was initiated to bring Bosch automotive expertise on the next level by offering the elements needed for engineering the software-defined car.
The project aims to simplify the development of automotive-grade software, introducing robust but flexible architectural components and state-of-the-art tools for the development of automotive applications. We want to accelerate vehicle innovation by making complex programming easy!
We are building a team and invite to join us several Senior Software Developers
Designing new software.
Meeting with development managers to discuss software projects.
Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
Writing advanced programming code.
Reviewing updated software systems.
Managing project timelines and tasks.
Writing development reports.
• Bachelors in Engineering or Masters in Engineering (Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science or relevant fields)
• Result-oriented mid-career Engineer with at least 4-8 years of relevant working experience.
• Experience with IoT solution design, development and interfacing with cloud apps.
• Strong knowledge in UML, SysML & BPMN
• Knowledge of MBSE process and guidelines
• Experience in building Architecture and Design using Standards like UML, SysML
• Expertise in OOP principles and OOP based programming languages like Java
• Certified in one of UML, SysML or BPMN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Good to have:
• Understanding of System Software Architecture concepts and patterns
• INCOSE or TOGAF based certifications
• Knowledge of DoDAF, MoDAF or UAF
• Working knowledge on tool customizations/extensions for code generation from models
• Experience on modelling of Cloud Architectures
• Motivated engineer loving to be a cool SW Designer & Developer
• Confident, flexible, solution driven.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with eye for detail.
• Fast learner with a strong technical acumen.
• Excels independently and in a team environment.
• Well organized, keeping to deadlines, pro-active and responsible
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.