Al. Grunwaldzka 472DGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. In Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
Rebate Management System is the application that supports our merchandising team in collecting rebates from our vendors. The tool is used only internally by a small group of experienced specialists. This role requires a big amount of analytical thinking to understand how the process looks like and give valuable input during the refinement of features. Our way of working in Staples is to have small Scrum teams with a few developers, tester, Scrum Master and Product Owner. In this case, you would join such a team. Such setup increases cooperation and ability to make the best decision together.
- Developing new features,
- Refactoring of existing functionalities,
- Taking part of all scrum ceremonies,
- Reviewing pull requests of your teammates,
- Writing unit, integration and E2E tests,
- Supporting product owner in making decisions,
- Contributing to the architecture of the solution,
- Maintaining an existing application.
- Experience and awareness of agile software development methodology,
- Great communication skills – discussing and consulting problems with team members,
- Proven experience with big .NET applications,
- Proven experience with Database (preferably Oracle. PLSQL),
- Proven experience with refactoring,
- Communicative English (communication in the team is 100% in English).
Nice to have:
- Experience with NHibernate will be a big advantage,
- Experience with Angular,
- Experience with Docker,
- Experience with SOA,
- Experience with DDD,
- Financial background.