- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Would you like to work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers in Krakow?
Working with us you'll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world's most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that's the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
Senior Software Engineer in TestNumer ref.: 104522
Your role in the team
We are now looking for a Software Developer in Test to help us build one of our products. You will be a part of the high-paced International team. Working in a tight group we take pride in our deliveries and the product. As a person, you will also have a chance to drive your own initiatives and lead others by example.
The purpose of the Communications team is to create an industry leading platform to communicate with our customers in the iGaming industry. To achieve this, we need smart and passionate people who love what they do. We offer you to work in an environment with likeminded people where you have opportunity to grow and be challenged on a daily basis!
- Experience in developing test automation within an Agile environment for front-end and API applications
- Proven experience in writing solid automation from the ground up - you will have the opportunity to explore each level of testing
- You are familiar with configuring testing CI/CD pipelines in tools such as TeamCity and GitLab
- We are agile but we need you to have the ability to document a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and the level of quality we want to achieve
- A pragmatic but purist approach to testing and able to identify when best to apply. Doing whatever it takes to get a quality project delivered as a team is the goal
- You are an excellent communicator and facilitator. You'll help drive the participation of both the customer and development teams, enabling collaboration and successful delivery of projects. As we are offshore, then excellent English skills is a must (both written and spoken)
- Understanding of microservices and how to tackle them using the appropriate level of QA, plus experience with Cypress.
- You've worked in core project or helped to develop a framework and your customers were other developers expecting highest possible quality of product
- You know how to measure performance of React components and you put end user experience as priority
What we offer
- Development opportunities, including IT, conferences, internal training, lunch & learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Lux Med), fully paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, fresh fruit in the office every day.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey, and lemon, foamy coffee machine, a vending machine with healthy foods and salads.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun. We do not like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free parking for cars, motorcycles, and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all around the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.