- Odlewnicza 68, 30-142 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
- Design, prototype and implement product features to satisfy customer needs.
- Produce clean, effective, maintainable and well-documented source code in adherence with internal standards.
- Thoroughly unit test, debug and solve defects in implemented software solutions.
- Participate in code reviews to eliminate implementation problems early in development cycle.
- Collaborate with your teammates to effectively deliver high-quality solutions.
- Moderate and contribute to technical discussions.
- Participate in threat modeling to identify and address security issues in every stage of product development.
- Engage in research and adopting new software development technology and best practices in a broaden development team.
- Mentor junior engineers and lead by example.
- Cultivate a blameless culture and encourage your peers to embrace and learn from failure.
- Deep understanding of good software architecture practices including design patterns and object-oriented software development.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- Solid experience in C++ programming, following the recent C++ standard.
- Great teamwork attitude and alignment with agile principles of software development.
- Good communication skills including writing, speaking and presenting in English.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Understanding of algorithmic complexity and how it impacts system performance, experience using performance analysis tools.
- Master’s degree (MS) in Computer Science, Math, Physics or other engineering domain.
- Experience in web/cloud development of scalable distributed systems is a plus.
- Experience in AWS is a plus.
- Experience in programming for Linux is a plus.
- Experience in git, CMake or Docker is a plus.