- Offer expired 17 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior), expert
At BytePitch, we’re building world-class teams that are able to build high standards products. Our focus is always to implement solutions with high standards considering essential aspects in mind such as metrics, tracing, etc.
We’re looking for Senior Backend Engineers who are keen to solve complex and interesting problems. You’ll be part of the core development team of world-class products.
Expected travelling time 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.
You rock at:
● Working with high transactional relational databases like postgreSQL and TimescaleDB;
● Building and handling asynchronous and event-driven workflows;
● Building performance, secure and resilient applications and monitoring them showing you care about your code;
● Creating testable code and making testing a priority;
● Protocols and architectural patterns like HTTP, REST and GraphQL;
● Managing packages and its dependencies using yarn, npm;
● English proficiency.
You are good at:
● Freedom & responsibility, as this is part of our DNA, you are self-driven and self-organized always preserving the common purpose of team and company;
● keen to solve complex problems, with scalable and resilient software solutions;
● develop with high standards, having in mind metrics, tracing as well as business needs and strategy;
● Working with docker containers and diving deep into the system if needed;
● Test automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery;
● Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and DevOps.
What we offer
You will work in products that can make a difference in people's lives, with high-end technologies;
Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation;
Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
Competitive salary and benefits
BytePitch is a software development company that aims to realize the full potential of the clients' businesses by solving complex problems with technology. Our vision is to change the way the world looks at the software engineering industry services by empowering and creating environments where people have the freedom to explore their creativity and develop solutions that make the world better.
Our projects are based in the UK, US, and Germany and focused on FinTech, BigData and Ecommerce solutions. Tech-wise we are not squared or round, so we work with several tech stacks.
BytePitch culture is simple - autonomy through holacratic behavior. We are in favor of supported self-management, allowing each one to be himself/herself, with a lot of cooperation and fun. We all decide the path forward, learn through sharing achievements, mistakes and take care of each other, in a flat hierarchy tribe.