- Francuska 46, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
Operations and Engineering Services (OES) is a global organization focused on providing an outstanding customer experience by leading the organization to deliver the highest quality and most reliable products, services and solutions.
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Senior Software Quality Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative, partnering with multi-discipline teams to establish and drive quality goals and objectives throughout the development lifecycle. Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are a must to build effective working relationships across product management, program management and engineering stakeholders. You will provide ongoing visibility of progress to established goals through the collection, organization and analysis of project data. You will act as subject matter expert, coaching and mentoring teams on QA methodologies, tools, standards and processes in order to bring efficiency, consistency and maintainability to development projects. This position requires a strong quality background and experience in software development.
- Develop and implement a quality management strategy to build quality into design across New Product Introductions (NPI).
- Perform risk assessments and implement early preventive mitigation plans.
- Utilize various tools and methods to report statistics on different phases of the software development life cycle to identify and drive continuous improvements.
- Work with product development teams to create standard processes and methods to develop software of a higher levels of quality.
- Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) to ensure corrective and preventive actions address systemic root causals and eliminates repeats.
- Apply structured analytical and problem-solving techniques to resolve complex issues and drive performance results.
- Facilitate and participate in retrospectives for continuous improvement of products and processes. Promote development and tracking of action items.
- Share best practices throughout the organization.
Minimum EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION requirements:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering with a quality emphasis, or other related technical degree.
- Minimum of 5 years in Software Quality Management / Quality Assurance.
- Minimum of 3 years a Software Development Environment.
- Experience with various agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, SAFe. Lean StartUp).
- Proven effective communication across all organizational levels.
- Strong experience in QA tools, methodologies and continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with Lean, Six Sigma, CMMI and/or ISO.
- Familiarity with Rockwell Automation products a plus.
- Quality Engineer certification a plus.
- Project Management or Project Management Professional certification.
- Master of Science or MBA is a plus.
Up to 10% and may include global travel
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.