Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
Senior Software Test Engineer (CVB/Logix)
CHALLENGES WAITING FOR YOU
- Developing automated tests in Python
- Designing, creating, executing and maintaining tests
- Monitoring automated tests results and reporting software defects
- Developing test documentation required by software development process
- Making sure that team’s automated and manual tests have appropriate coverage and are developed in time and scope to verify quality of added and changed product functions
- Supporting team’s CI environment and approach by maintaining tests up to date, executing them frequently and reporting results to agreed stakeholders
- Supporting the team in functional and system requirements analysis required to design and verify added and changed functionality
- Guiding less experienced team members, supporting them in executing testing tasks
- Monitoring and evaluating testing process adopted by the team and report any inefficiencies to agreed stakeholders
- Facilitating effective communication both within local team as well as with remote stakeholders
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
ability and willingness to help other team members to achieve a common goal effectively
able to effectively communicate any issues / roadblocks to external stakeholders
experience with working within SCRUM / Agile team is in plus
- Problem solving:
ability to accurately assess a problem and arrive at a positive solution
- Technical knowledge:
Good Python programming skills (knowing testing frameworks is in plus)
Able to use in practice testing techniques to address software testing problems
Basic knowledge of TCP / IP protocol is in plus
Basic knowledge of Jenkins Continuous Integration environment is in plus
Basic knowledge of web application testing is in plus
- Additional requirements:
3+ years of experience on tester position
good English skills (written and verbal)
master`s or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
excellent organizational skills
| flexible schedule||creative environment||friendly atmosphere||professional training||global team||people centric||language courses|
|benefits package||cafeteria system||annual bonus||lunch funds||additional bonuses||life insurance ||private health care|
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.
Administratorem danych jest Rockwell Automation Sp. z o. o. z siedzibą w Warszawa 01-797, Powązkowska 44C. Dane zbierane są dla potrzeb obecnej rekrutacji, a w przypadku wyrażenia przez Panią/Pana wyraźnej i dobrowolnej zgody także dla potrzeb przyszłych rekrutacji. Ma Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania. Podanie danych w zakresie określonym przepisami ustawy z dnia 26 czerwca 1974 r. Kodeks pracy oraz aktów wykonawczych jest dobrowolne ale konieczne do przeprowadzenia rekrutacji. Podanie dodatkowych danych osobowych jest dobrowolne i wymaga Pani/Pana wyraźnej zgody.