- Francuska 46, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
CVB Software - Design center responsible for architecture and development of various visualization and information software products supporting digital transformation and operational efficiencies of companies in many industrial sectors.
The Senior Software Test Engineer participates in the testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. In particular high performance real-time scalable features based on Rockwell’s Manufacturing Execution System (MES) that are often integrated with machine automation and control systems as well as ERP software.
Assignments include participation in requirements development, architectural design of automated test systems, effort estimation, design, coding, and verification of automated test systems in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
This role includes collaboration with multiple global cross-functional teams and requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively in the large project teams.
Joining Rockwell Automation Software Development group allows to become part of a team that is committed to use reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/SCRUM and SAFe) as well as open and direct communications, honesty and respect..
- Designs, creates, executes and maintains tests
- Participates in reviews of documents, designs and test cases
- Develops automated tests, monitors the results and reports software defects
- Develops test documentation required by software development process
- Supports the team in functional and system requirements analysis required to design and verify added and changed functionality
- Provides work estimates and status reports as requested.
- Maintains adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Facilitates effective communication both within local team as well as with remote stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience on tester position in a software product development environment
- Experience with test automation and scripting languages (preferred Marathon or Selenium)
- Knowledge in test management tools (e.g. qTest)
- Knowledge of virtualized environments, distributed computing, load balancing/sharing
- Familiarity with common development tools as Eclipse, SVN, GitLab, JUnit, JIRA, Jenkins, ANT and Maven
- Domain knowledge in the field of Industrial Automation including MES applications
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with agile development processes
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with global team
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.