Alexander Mann Solutions is the world’s leading provider of talent management solutions. Coordinating client delivery across 82 countries, in the Americas, Europe, APAC and the Emerging Markets, we deliver world-class talent and award-winning resourcing solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients.
Krakow is home to one of our four Global Client Service Centres. The 750-strong team here delivers our full range of RPO services, along with Contingent Workforce Solutions, Resourcing Augmentation, SourceCloud™ and Consulting. Clients include such major brands as Deloitte, Barclays and Credit Suisse.
You can expect:
- Exciting career in a renowned, international organisation with opportunities to grow in the multinational environment
- The chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer
- Professional training programme with knowledge sharing sessions and mentoring
We will expect you to:
- Interpret resourcing plans, define role requirements and develop innovative sourcing options including networking and the use of accessing the external market using world class research tools (e.g. Xing or Linked-In)
- Conduct telephone interviews with active and passive candidates
- Manage clients’ expectations via direct contact with Hiring Managers or Recruiters
- Produce timely and accurate reports on recruitment activities
- Deploy effective recruitment delivery and attraction strategies, using all sourcing channels effectively, managing multiple campaigns
- Undertake market mapping projects
We need you to:
- Have experience in the identification, attraction and engagement of candidates ideally on the international markets and are looking to move into a role where this will be your key focus.
- Have excellent communication skills and good phone manner
- Be fluent in English