Empowered to generate the greatest possible value
You and your team’s aim is to generate the greatest possible value of ROCKWOOL’s yearly spend on what our organization needs to operate. Making great efforts every day to have the right material – in time, in the right place, at the right cost – ensures that our business keep running smoothly. To accomplish this, we empower you to take responsibility, prioritize and lead yourself in your daily work. You have the possibility of pursuing a global career and being part of bringing our function to the next level of excellence.
Are you ready to run complex tenders within indirect procurement – mainly marketing and IT?
Are you able to teach others how to source marketing campaigns and services to gain value for money?
Then join the ROCKWOOL Group. Here, you will get to execute our new marketing procurement strategy, making your mark on an international company as you support to raise our return on marketing investment (ROMI) significantly.
This is who we are
Working in Poznań, you will join the Indirect Category Management team, part of Group Sourcing & Procurement. We strive to reduce costs while still securing a quality supply for all non-product and logistics categories.
Our new strategy for optimizing marketing procurement aims at lowering costs in areas where ROMI cannot be measured, e.g. marketing fulfillment services, samples, print and more. The goal is also to optimize the value by consolidating prioritized investment areas at fewer agencies. This is the plan you will bring to life in close collaboration with Group Marketing and your sourcing and procurement colleagues.
Senior Sourcing Manager with marketing procurement experience
This is the role
You will lead and execute the defined procurement tracks, working to consolidate agency services such as digital productions, campaign creations, content and copy-writing and similar. You will work on lowering costs in non-ROMI areas via tenders of marketing fulfillment services, samples and similar.
Working to change the way we work with marketing procurement, you will engage with country marketing directors and local marketing colleagues, primarily across Europe, to meet their needs and wishes to the new set-up and teach them best practice tendering.
Specifically, you will:
- Run tenders for complex marketing services where a higher ROMI is desired;
- Run tenders for marketing services with the aim of lowering or avoiding costs;
- Be a subject matter expert in sourcing marketing services, supporting local sourcing projects;
- Develop and maintain tender materials to be used for smaller, local tenders;
- Manage the entire contract portfolio related to marketing procurement and ensure that contracts are managed in terms of tenders in a timely manner;
- Lead project sourcing projects across other indirect categories, e.g. IT investments;
You should expect to travel approximately 20-30 days a year, primarily across Europe, to visit local marketing teams and suppliers for change management and training purposes.
This is what you offer
Your excellent communication skills enable you to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels, establishing trustworthy relations and helping them see the potential in optimizations. You are confident in initiating action and dare challenge existing procedures to achieve business value. Moreover, you:
- 5+ years of professional experience within marketing procurement, including proven experience within tendering marketing services with increased visible added value;
- Experience with negotiating and contracting complex services;
- Possess project management and change management skills;
- Experience running tenders (RFx), preferably using e-tools like Jaggaer, Ariba or similar;
- Fluent communication skills in English.
This is what we offer
You will get to work with an ambitious Group Marketing function, whose work is highly valuable for the Group. You will become a member of a procurement organisation which will support you with e-procure tools, tenders and analytics and help you grow in the procurement and sourcing area.
We are dedicated to lifelong learning and support you in continuously developing your professional skills. When you have implemented the marketing sourcing plan after a few years, you can take part in shaping your role in a new direction. And due to the size of the ROCKWOOL Group, you will have ample opportunity to develop a long-term and international career with us.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and challenge, we kindly invite you to apply with CV written in English (please click Apply button).