- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
The Senior Sourcing Specialist, under minimal supervision, assists with the identifying and attracting candidates and building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses the needs of clients and enables the team to effectively meet expectations, and ensure a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts with a high volume of open requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
- Collaborates with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the cultural; diversity; skills and business needs of the clients as it relates to their candidate cultivation.
- Posts approved requisitions to various job boards and leverages online recruiting resources and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to identify and attract candidates and build a comprehensive candidate pipeline.
- Develops role specific and comprehensive sourcing strategies to meet program requirements; develops job-related marketing content including postings, email campaigns, and flyers.
- Creates and/or enhances Boolean Search Strings based on market response, needs and requirements.
- Conducts moderately complex to complex data mining, targeted searches, and outreach to various resources to source potential candidates, including cold calling.
- Compiles, formats, and prepares sourcing metrics and assists with creating information presentations for internal operational and/or client business reviews.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Identifies candidates and shares information with appropriate recruiters to initiate the vetting process.
- Assists with the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and identifies, recommends, and develops best practices in sourcing.
- Conducts market and competitor evaluations and reports results.
- Occasionally conducts outbound calls.
- Fields moderately complex to complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Trains and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experience team members.
- Forecast future hiring needs and proactive sourcing potential hires.
- Provides a consultative approach for internal and client stakeholders regarding sourcing strategy and overall talent attraction.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum three (3) years of sourcing, marketing, or research experience.
- Previous experience utilizing a Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Interest in marketing, social media, and other online tools and/or platforms.
- Experience working in a global organization preferred.
- Ability to interact with professionals on niche platforms.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
- Ability to maintain a basic understanding of and compliance with related federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of talent sourcing, such as creating and utilizing Boolean Search Strings.
- Advanced proficiency with electronic sourcing resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools and applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.