- WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
At Mercer, we believe in building brighter futures.
Together, we’re redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. We do this by meeting the needs of today and tomorrow. By understanding the data and applying it with a human touch. And by turning ideas into action to spark positive change.
For 75 years, we’ve been providing trusted advice and solutions to build healthier and more sustainable futures for our clients, colleagues and communities.
Welcome to a world where economics and empathy make a difference in people’s lives.
Welcome to brighter
What can you expect?
Our organization is characterized by experienced and friendly managers, as well as open and diverse corporate culture. Senior Specialist role is based in our Warsaw office in the Client Solutions Team - CST, which is a truly unique place. If you like genuinely multinational, multicultural and dynamic environment – this work offer is definitely for you. In this role you’ll have a chance to develop and maintain day-to-day relationships with Mercer’s clients and consultants in the comp&ben area for the German and Austrian market.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary including a variety of benefits (private healthcare, life insurance, retirement plan, sports card/culture card, MasterCard lunch card, savings plan, fruits at the office)
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- International exposure – working with teams across the globe
- Subsidized language courses for native and non-native speakers
- We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through online and real-life conferences with our mentors based in the US and by giving you access to a premium learning platform. You can enjoy comfortable office space in a modern office next to Plac Zawiszy with free and tasty coffee/tea /chocolate and fruits in the kitchen
We will count on you to:
- Supporting and managing clients’ participation in Mercer’s salary surveys
- Preparing comp&ben related data analysis for both internal and external clients
- Supporting and training colleagues in running projects and cooperating with other teams
- Cooperation with market consultants – providing sales support to consultants (sales presentations, product information, etc.)
What you need to have:
- 2-3 years of experience in the areas of customer services
- Very good English
- Fluency in German, min. B2 level
- Knowledge of Excel
- Very strong organizational and project coordination skills
- Market research, HR or Comp&Ben area experience
- Experience in negotiations with Clients
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
We offer competitive salary including attractive benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Sports Card
- Language Courses
- Lunch Card
- Savings Plan
- Culture Card
- Development Opportunities
- Great Office Location