- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Senior Specialist in Finance!
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Senior Specialist with knowledge in finance to join our Transfer Agency team.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Process all trades on relevant dealing day
- Process dividends as declared by the funds and update Fund Accountant on trading activity
- Validate and approve Transfer Agency transactions
- Review and discuss with the Supervisor / Manager any issues requiring escalation
- Update Fund Accounting and client on trading activity in line with procedures or Service Level Agreements
- Issue shareholder correspondence, including statements at month end and as requested by shareholder
- Work closely with Supervisors on audit and other requirements
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to on a daily basis and have this evidenced
- Update procedures as needed with continuous improvement
- Respond to and resolve client and shareholder queries
- Remain knowledgeable of changing industry initiatives (attend to presentations from Supervisor/Manager, work sessions & personal effort-training)
- Establish contacts with all areas and all levels at inter departmental
- BA/MS degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in finance; experience in Fund Accounting or Transfer Agency nice to have
- Prior experience working in a client servicing focused work environment
- Attention to detail and proven ability to handle complexity
- Ability to multitask and to manage competing priorities given broad portfolio of clients
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate initiative
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to adapt to change and problem solving
- This will require people management, initiative, and the ability to gain commitment among team members
- Good knowledge of standard Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge or prior experience of Multifonds is an advantage
- A second language is a plus, preferred is German and / or French
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
In order to apply for the role please send your CV
via Aplikuj button.