Senior Specialist - L&d For Customer Service (M/f)
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
This is a perfect job offer for a person that enjoys professional challenges and thrives in dynamic environment. Selected Candidate will contribute by ensuring that the Customer Service has equally high skills by performing quality assurance and coordinating knowledge management.
We are looking for a person that enjoys interacting with people, have fun even when working hard and desires to be responsible for the quality of customer service.
Our Client is an Asian tech conglomerate that dynamically develops its operations in Europe. They operate in 3 segments: gaming, online payments and e-commerce in which the vacancy of a Senior Specialist - L&D for Customer Service is created.
The company has ambitious goals to grow in Europe starting its expansion from Poland. Their operations represent high standards in which they deliver their service and products. That is also reflected in growth opportunities which are offered to their employees.
- Perform quality assurance (sampling check on agents' cases) and calibration on BPO's Quality Assurance
- Establish / review Standard of Operation Procedures regularly based on user feedbacks or a new feature is introduced
- Regularly update knowledge base and cascade down the info to the entire Customer Service team
- In-charged of Train The Trainer (TTT) to ensure that the trainer in BPO is synced and aligned
- Higher education degree
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Team management experience - could be project based
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required
- Prior experience in knowledge management is a must
- Prior experience in customer service or e-commerce is an advantage
- Able to work and adapt in a fast pace environment
- Adaptable and flexible individuals will be able to fit in the role easier
- Growth mindset
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting journey to run a new business from the scratch
- Informal, start-up company culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Self-development in fast growing e-commerce
- International environment with everyday use of English