Senior Specialist Quality Control - Transaction Monitoring
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES SP Z O OO firmie
- rondo Daszyńskiego 2b, 00-843 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Senior Specialist Quality Control - Transaction MonitoringNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
The Role Responsibilities
- Peform quality control process as stated in the DOI's and by employing a risk based approach to address financial crime / money laundering risks.
- Assist in publishing quality control results and participate / lead discussions with the investigative teams to highlighted identified exceptions and thematic trends, if any.
- Adhere to expected deadlines as stated in the DOI's and recommend appropriate process / DOI changes
Our Ideal Candidate
4 to 5 years of relevant work experience in the following areas:For Monitoring:
- AML and terrorist financing Transaction Monitoring investigation/surveillance skills
- Awareness of key Money laundering regulations, financial crime patterns and the ability to understand the money laundering risks involved in the products and services offered by the bank
- Awareness of Transaction Monitoring systems (e.g. Actimize, Norkom. Mantas)
- Analysis skills: able to analyze data trends and out of pattern activities, working knowledge of Internet and MS Office Suite & independently assimilate, analyse and evaluate information from disperse data sources to determine a course of action (e.g. case closure or escalation), and record and communicate this decision clearly and concisely.
- Banking: knowledge in terms of customers, products and transactions with expertise in at least one customer segment (retail, corporate and institutional banking, private banking, correspondent banking, Trade)
- Banking operations experience (Client Due Diligence, payments, trade, markets or other) and service oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication in English (articulation and writing).
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre